Approved in Florida November 8, 2016, with a vote of 71.3% for versus 28.7% against.
3 Routes/Approaches we can take on treating patients:
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS)
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Crohn’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Chronic nonmalignant pain caused by a qualifying medical condition or that originates from a qualified medical condition
- Other debilitating medical conditions comparable to those listed.
Our staff will greet you with a smile.